Tewesi (teh-weh-shi) Manor is an Old Tahoe Style home designed by the owners, Jane and Ron Jenny with the help of their friend, Rick Sifuentes. Tewesi is an indigenous Washoe Tribe word for "a person from far away." Construction was completed in 2014 with state-of-the-art technology and conveniences. It is located on a large flat parcel with sweeping lawns and old growth pines on 200 feet of lakeshore with a pier and walk down ramp. As you enter the property and wind your way around the authentic cobblestone drive, you will notice the historic rock two-story guesthouse (Gingerbread Cottage) to your left and the main house entry rock turret with winding cobblestone paths through a beautifully landscaped garden. Upon entry into the spacious foyer one is taken with the gorgeous lake view. The great room is a huge room but intimate with floor-to-ceiling bookcases filled with leather bound classics and a large stone fireplace. At one end is an old world style pool table and the other end offers endless lake views through tall bay windows. The formal dining room, kitchen with fireplace, breakfast nook and butler's pantry complete the notion of open entertaining. One en-suite guestroom is also located on the ground level. Walk up the open curved staircase (or you can take the elevator) that leads you to a beautiful landing, two guestrooms, a master suite, laundry room and large media/game room with a trundle bed. The master suite offers sweeping lake views, a large deck, steam shower and a cute slipper claw foot tub. The media room is a large entertainment room complete with 60" flat screen television, 16' custom shuffleboard table, wet bar with a half refrigerator and twin size antique trundle bed. The Gingerbread Cottage is an historic 1920s cabin with pine paneling throughout, a large true rock wood burning fireplace, and a large flat screen television. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an updated adorable kitchen. The wide sweeping front porch is perfect for relaxing in an Adirondack chair while grilling on the propane stainless steel barbecue.
Bedrooms in Main House:
Bedroom #1 King - Master Suite (first floor)
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 King - Master Suite (upstairs)
Bedrooms in Gingerbread Cottage:
Bedroom #5 Daybed (first floor)
Bedroom #6 King
Bedroom #7 Queen
Bedroom #8 Queen
Bedroom #9 Queen
- 6,000 Square Feet Main House - 1,800 Square Feet Gingerbread Cottage
- Pier and One Buoy - Upon Advanced Request with Buoy Addendum, Please contact our Concierge to rent watercraft to access the buoy. Owner does not provide.
- Sweeping Lakeside Lawns, Croquet and Bocce Ball Sets Available, Hot Tub
- Great Room: Soaring Ceilings with Beautiful Wood Floors Throughout, Stone Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Pool Table, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Library, Stunning Views (powder room adjacent to foyer)
- Formal Dining Room with Large Trestle Table with 2 Extra Leaves to Seat 12, Antique Hutch and Custom Designed Chandelier
- Upstairs Family Room: Shuffleboard, Flat Screen TV, Stereo, Wet Bar with Mini-Fridge and Sink
- Kitchen: Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Breakfast Nook, Side by Side Oversized Fridge/Freezer, Walk-in Pantry, Italian 6-Burner Stove and Oven, 4x8 Center Island with Sink, Custom Lighting, Four Counter Stools, Butler's Pantry with Extra Fridge and Food Storage
- 7 Flat Screen TVs with DVR throughout Main House with State-of-the-Art Sound System & Outside Patio Speakers
Upstairs Master Bedroom: Flat Screen TV, Balcony, Skylights, Gorgeous Views
- Patio Built-in 42" Gas BBQ, Large Granite Countertop, 1920s Stone Charcoal Grill, Lakeside
- Many homes are pet friendly, however this specific home is not. Please inquire about pet friendly homes.
- 2-Car Garage with 220v Tesla Plug - Guest to Bring Own Charging Cable