West Lake Manor is truly a unique lakefront home offering fabulous amenities and enviable privacy in one of Tahoe's most desirable locations. Situated on approximately two level acres, in a protected cove in Homewood, West Lake Manor boasts: 225 feet of lake frontage, a gated entrance, a private tennis court, swimming pool and hot tub. Lounging on the beach you feel a world away, yet skiing, boating and bike trails are just right outside your front door. Several features distinguish West Lake Manor from other lakefronts. The spacious kitchen has custom tiles, a commercial-grade stove/oven and tons of cabinet space. The formal dining room has spectacular views, woods floors and a table to accommodate 12; the living room also has an impressive circular table accommodating 8 individuals who enjoy playing cards, completing a jigsaw puzzle or enjoying a light snack in the sun. Entertaining is a prime feature of this home with a lakeside cabana, interior wet bar, a deep water pier and expansive grounds. Luxury linens and towels complete the experience at West Lake Manor. In the summer, enjoy your private beach or venture to Meeks Bay, Sugar Pine or Chambers Landing, perhaps by boat, to frolic on the sand of west shore's beautiful beaches. In the winter, ski Homewood Mountain Ski Resort, a locals' favorite just minutes away, with stunning views and spectacular terrain. The breadth of amenities and accessibility to attractions at West Lake Manor, inside and out, at home or close by, creates the perfect vacation home for those who simply want it all.
Bedroom #1 King Suite
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 Queen
Bedroom #5 Two Queens - Suite
Bedroom #6 Trundle Bed - Suite
- 5,893 Square Feet on 1.87 Acres
- One Buoy. Upon Advanced Request with Buoy Addendum. Please contact our Concierge to rent watercraft to access the buoy. Owner does not provide.
- Deep Water Pier with 220 Feet of Beach-Front Access
- Gated Home on Level Lot with Tennis Court, (Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Coming July 1, 2017), Lakeside Cabana for Entertaining, Large Driveway
- Large Stone Patio, Patio Furniture and Gas BBQ
- Pebbly Beach and Lawn Area, Professional Landscaping with Perennial Bushes and Flowers
- Impressive Turret Styled Entry with Dazzling Chandelier and Spiral Staircase
- Great Room: Spectacular Views with Dual-Sided Gas Fireplace, 55" HDTV, Circular Table for 8, Wet Bar with Counter Seating and Spacious Seating Area
- Kitchen: Commercial-Grade Stove and Oven, Over-sized Center Island, Breakfast Nook
- Formal Dining Room: Impressive Dining Table with Seating for 12, Additional Seating in Great Room
- Family Room: Gas Fireplace, 55" HDTV
- All Beds Have Upscale Linens and Pillows and Bathrooms Have Luxury Towels
- Master Bedroom: Spacious with Stunning Views, 55" HDTV, Gas Fireplace, Balcony (Please note master bath tub is not usable)
- 2-Car Garage
- Many homes are pet friendly, however this specific home is not. Please inquire about pet friendly homes.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet