You are here
Welcome to paradise. This East Shore two-acre lakefront compound includes everything you could dream of, offering you a personal oasis for family and friends. With a main house, a guest house and an additional building with RV/Boat parking (think: artist studio, office, guest space, or whatever your needs may be), there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy this sanctuary on the shores of Lake Tahoe. Pass through the gated entrance and feel your worries slip away as you head down the paver driveway and approach this unbelievably stunning, mountain modern, custom-crafted home. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic lake views are complemented by the chic design and open floor plan, offering a bright, warm and inviting space.
Meticulously designed by a New York artist and experienced builder, no detail has been overlooked. Sycamore and walnut woods combine with steel beams, concrete accents and intricate mosaic tile work. The result is a contemporary home, both vibrant and calming, that welcomes you to relax and unwind to Tahoe time.
Step outside to the private sandy beach, or head out onto Lake Tahoe from the private pier with an adjustable lower landing, boat hoist and two buoys. Return home to enjoy the lush outdoor setting. Entertain on the patio with a complete kitchen (built-in barbecue, sink, fridge and storage), gather around the gas firepit, and soak in the hot tub under starry skies. Or, simply find serenity in the sitting areas of the garden.
Retreat to the master suite with a private deck. Cozy up by the Italian onyx fireplace, or relax in the free-standing jetted tub, all while soaking in expansive lake views.
From the gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, three dishwashers and a full-size grill to the indoor swimming pool, gym area, downstairs wet bar with two additional dishwashers, and 500-bottle wine cellar, every detail of this home exudes luxury without sacrificing all the comforts and conveniences for everyday living and entertaining.
While you may feel a world away at this private retreat, activities and entertainment year-round are minutes way, less than seven miles to both Heavenly Mountain Resort's world-class skiing and the famed Edgewood Tahoe Golf Resort. This home is truly your heavenly oasis.
- Listing Price:$22,000,000
- Street Address:1236 Highway 50
- City/State:Glenbrook, NV
- Zip Code:89413
- Square Feet:8,034
- 1.9 Acres with Gated Entrance
- Private Pier with Boat Hoist and Adjustable Lower Landing
- 2 Buoys
- 95 Feet of Lake Frontage with Sandy Beach
- Main House: 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full & 2 Half Baths, 5,451 Square Feet, 3-Car Garage, Built in 2018
- Guest House: 3 Bedrooms & 2.5 Baths, 1,662 Square Feet, 2-Car Garage, Built in 2010
- Accessory Structure: 921 Square Feet of Living Space, 1 Bath, 2 Bay Tandem Garage (fits Boat or RV), Attached Carport for RV or 2 Cars, Built in 2016
- Hot Tub & Gas Fire Pit on Lakefront Deck with Full Kitchen (Built-In Grill, Sink, Fridge)
- Garden Landscaping with Lighting
- MAIN HOME:
- Indoor Endless Swimming Pool
- 500-Bottle Wine Cellar
- Hydronic Heat
- Control4 Smart Home Interface, Lutron Lighting, Security System, Generator
- Gourmet Kitchen with Top-of-the-Line Appliances, Built-In Grill, 3 Dishwashers
- Master Suite with Private Deck, A/C, Italian Onyx Fireplace, Free-Standing Jetted Tub, Steam Shower, Japanese Toilet
- 2 Laundry Rooms
- 2 Wet Bars
- Option for 5th Bedroom Suite Build-Out (Plumbed & Wired)
- WiFi Mesh Throughout Home with Repeaters Outside & on the Pier
- Less than 7 Miles to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course & Heavenly Mountain Resort