You are here
- SOLD on 5.27.22 for $41,259,400.
- The Dietz Group represented the seller.
- View our Sold Gallery here.
A crown jewel, this west shore lakefront estate is a masterpiece in luxury. Set back from both the road and the lake, this private setting sits on 3.3 landscaped, level acres that welcome you to your Tahoe getaway. Seven garage spaces will host your fleet, while you head onto your private 175 feet of sandy beach and the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe. The marina-style deep-water pier includes a 12,000 pound boat hoist, a jet ski lift, and two boat slips alongside two buoys.
Amenities are simply unparalleled. A 2,000-bottle wine cellar with seating is a connoisseur's delight. The den includes a full bar, designed to replicate the original bar at Sunnyside Lodge, alongside a fireplace and four flat-screen televisions. A theater room hosts a bar and two rows of theater seating. The 1,500 sq ft master suite includes a private gym. The gourmet chef's professional kitchen has an attached caterer's industrial kitchen. An executive office offers panoramic lake views. The in-floor hydronic heating extends through the gated, slate driveway and across the lakefront slate patio, that includes a built-in barbecue, hot tub, and two gas fire pits.
South-facing exposure and floor-to-ceiling windows showcase views of Lake Tahoe and create a bright space. Four fireplaces create warm settings. Seven ensuite bedrooms offer comfort to guests.
The elegance in the attention to detail highlights the thought in design. From the inlaid mosaic design at the entrance alongside etched windows, to the columns and beam work, the care in the build is exceptional. The lighting fixtures are awe-inspiring and material choices throughout the home are stately yet timeless.
This home was designed by Cox & Kromydas, crafted by Loverde Builders in 2001, and extensively remodeled in 2013.
- Listing Price:$0
- Street Address:West Lake Boulevard
- City/State:Tahoe City, CA
- Square Feet:12,255
- 12,255 Square Feet on 3.3 Landscaped, Level Acres
- 175 Feet of Sandy Beach
- Marina-Style Pier with 12,000 Lb Boat Lift, Jet Ski Lift & 2 Boat Slips
- 2 Buoys
- Garage Parking for 7
- 2,000-Bottle Wine Cellar
- Executive Office with Panoramic Lake Views
- 1,500 Square Foot Primary Suite with Gym
- Built-In BBQ Area, 2 Gas Fire Pits, Hot Tub
- Chef's Kitchen with Viking Professional Appliances
- Caterer's Kitchen with Industrial Grade Appliances
- Den with Full Size Bar Replicating the Original Sunnyside Lodge Bar
- South-Facing & Floor-To-Ceiling Windows Maximize Sunlight and Views
- In-Floor Hydronic Heating Throughout Home, Driveway, & Patio
- Gated Entrance
- Remodeled in 2013