You are here
Squaw Valley Real Estate
Also known as Olympic Valley, Squaw Valley sits halfway between Truckee and Tahoe City. Famed as the site of the 1960 Olympics, Squaw Valley is one of the largest ski resorts in the United States. With a Village at the base of the mountains, homes are conveniently located to both skiing and winter activities as well as a variety of shopping, dining, spa and entertainment options. The mid-mountain High Camp is open year-round, with a swimming pool, hot tubs, ice skating / roller skating, and dining surrounded by the breathtaking Sierras with a view of Lake Tahoe.
Squaw Valley found itself on the world’s stage for the first time in 1960 during the Winter Games. Since then, this iconic international resort has become well known for its challenging terrain, larger than life personalities, and lively apres ski scene. Squaw Valley is also proud to be the home of several Olympians, including gold medalists Johnny Mosley and Julia Mancuso.
This idyllic mountain valley is a beautiful place year-round, with great hiking and golfing in the summer, and skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, snowshoeing, and dogsledding during winter.
Your search returned 46 results. Displaying 1 - 12.Map View
- $3,595,000Squaw Valley, CA5 Beds5 Baths3,252 Square Feet
- $2,895,000Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds4.5 Baths4,350 Square Feet
- $2,820,000Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds3.5 Baths4,784 Square Feet
- $2,295,000Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds3.5 Baths3,451 Square Feet
- $2,207,500Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds4.5 Baths2,810 Square Feet
- $2,109,500Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds3.5 Baths2,630 Square Feet
- $1,750,000Squaw Valley, CA4 Beds4 Baths1,857 Square Feet
- $1,527,990Squaw Valley, CA3 Beds3 Baths2,001 Square Feet
- $1,512,990Squaw Valley, CA3 Beds3 Baths2,001 Square Feet
- $1,495,000Squaw Valley, CA3 Beds3.5 Baths0 Square Feet
- $1,300,000Squaw Valley, CA3 Beds3 Baths1,350 Square Feet
- $1,298,800Squaw Valley, CA3 Beds2 Baths1,721 Square Feet