Take a trip back in time and learn about the 1960 Winter Olympics that took place at Palisades Tahoe. The recently renovated Olympic Museum, located at High Camp showcases a unique collection of memorabilia, news articles, and video presentations detailing the many magical moments that took place right here. Admission is free with your Aerial Tram ride.
Olympic Museum Highlights
- The recently renovated Olympic Museum at High Camp features newly-acquired Olympic memorabilia from the 1960 Winter Games, as well as a fresh new look.
- Authentic Team USA uniforms
- 15 minute historical film
- Current athlete memorabilia from Olympians Julia Mancuso, Travis Ganong, Marco Sullivan and Nate Holland
- Hockey stick & puck from 1960 Winter Games