Located in the former Cobblestone Cinema, The Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema is a completely remodeled and revamped theater and bar.
The Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema offers movies – independent and major motion pictures – and live music, and will be the home stage of the Tahoe Youth Ballet. They also play major sporting events, like the World Series and Super Bowl, on the big screen and in the lobby bar.
- New state-of-the-art digital projector
- 75 brand new rocking leather seats with cupholders, plus couches that seat 12
- Total of 120 seats
- VIP Section
- ADA seating
- Dance Floor
- Remodeled Lobby
- Bar with seven beers on tap, including cider, and high-end craft bottled beer.
- Popcorn Spice Bar where customers can flavor their popcorn with a number of different spices, as well as nutritional yeast and parmesan cheese.
- Concession Stand includes locally baked goods in addition to candy.
- Hot Dogs
- Espresso Machine serving lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, and espresso shots.
- Movie Tickets: $10 adults, $9 seniors, $9 kids
Check the website for the current schedule.