Homewood Mountain Resort offers over 2,000 acres of the best skiing and snowboarding terrain in the Lake Tahoe region.
- 2,010 Acres
- Base elevation of 6,230'
- Summit elevation of 8,740' (including snowcat terrain)
- 2,510 vertical feet elevation gain (including snowcat terrain)
- 8 Lifts
- 64 Runs
- 750+ acres of guided snowcat-accessible terrain
- Lifts open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily (weather and conditions permitting)
From groomed boulevards to our trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. And with Ellis Peak sheltering our entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood.
- 64 runs, all of which have incredible lake views that will take your breath away
- 15% beginner terrain
- 40% intermediate terrain
- 30% advanced terrain
- 15% expert terrain
- 6 terrain parks
- Longest run is 2 miles long - "Rainbow Ridge" beginner run