You are here
Fireside Dreamin' at Dollar Point | Sale Pending 115 Tahoma Avenue, Tahoe City, CA
This stylish Dollar Point home with filtered lake views was completely remodeled with a modern flair. With two central fireplaces, and large great room, the space is ideal for gathering with family and friends while offering separate spaces to retreat to. The large windows and vaulted ceilings allow abundant sunlight, while the outdoor patio area is impeccably designed for entertaining and enjoying perfect Tahoe summer days. Sit on the porch swing, barbecue with friends, or soak in the hot tub under the alpenglow sky.
The remodeled kitchen has top-tier finishes and top-of-the-line appliances including a 36", six-burner Kitchenaid gas stove inset into a custom stone wall, a custom paneled Thermador built-in fridge/freezer and a wine fridge. Bathrooms were remodeled with style and luxury in mind, including a steam shower and dual shower heads and heat radiant flooring.
In the summer, the neighborhood HOA amenities include a large sandy private beach with a community pier and buoys, a swimming pool, both lakeside and poolside tennis courts, plus picnic areas and more. Tahoe City is accessible via the paved bike path. Adjacent to the neighborhood is an extensive year round trail system, offering snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, hiking, and biking.
Investors take note, this home has a strong rental history. Furnishings negotiable.
- Stunning Remodel with Top-Tier Finishes
- Large Outdoor Patio Area with Swing and Hot Tub
- Large Deck & Fenced In Yard
- Sunny Exposure with Peek Lake Views
- Dollar Point HOA Amenities
- Strong Rental History
- Furnishings Negotiable
- Sierra Pacific Windows, Interior Wood Clad with Steel Exterior
- Tinted Glass in the Master and Guest Room Windows
- Upgraded Utility Closet Storage in Main Room
- Upgraded Storage Under House with Ski Racks, Shelving & Outdoor Furniture Storage
- New Certainteed Weathered Wood 30-Year Roof
- New Asphalt Driveway & New Bear Bin
- Newly Painted Exterior & Stained Decks
- New Interior Paint, Carpet, & Hardwood Floors
- Restoration Hardware Light Fixtures
- New Farmhouse Interior Doors with Black Iron High-End Door Fixtures
- New Rocky Mountain Natural Stone Exterior Facade with heavy corner detailing and deep stone wainscot finish
- New Exterior Lights