Tahoe Luxury Properties is always looking for qualified applicants. Positions include full-time, part-time, and contract employment. If you do not see current open positions but would like to submit your application, please email [email protected].
We are both a real estate and vacation rental company, managing, renting and selling Tahoe’s finest luxury homes since 1994. We deliver five-star service to our guests and homeowners. We deeply value our longstanding relationships with local partners and vendors and maintain the highest standards in all ventures.
Interior Designer at Tahoe Luxury Properties
We are looking for an artistic, detail-oriented, designer with a great eye to keep our collection of luxury homes stylized and fresh. Our collection of over 115 luxury vacation rentals spans an array of styles. The Interior Designer will identify when homes on our vacation rental program need updating, from décor to furnishings, to maintain our high standards of luxury and create a space that invites our guests to relax and unwind. In this role, the designer will assess needs, determine costs, source products and materials, and communicate with both the team and the homeowner to manage budgets and approvals.
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- Outline client design objectives
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project
- Source materials and products included in plans
- Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision, when necessary
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Monthly billing of projects
Wage range $30-35/Hour DOE
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
I love the properties through Tahoe Luxury Properties. Great selections at amazing locations.