Tahoe Luxury Properties is always looking for qualified applicants. Positions include full-time, part-time, and contract employment. If you do not see current open positions but would like to submit your application, please email email@example.com.
We are both a real estate and vacation rental company, with 20 years experience managing, renting and selling Tahoe’s finest luxury homes. We deliver five-star service to our guests and homeowners. We deeply value our longstanding relationships with local partners and vendors and maintain the highest standards in all ventures.
We currently have the following open positions:
Our Operations Team takes great pride in maintaining our luxury properties properties seamlessly and impeccably.
- Work closely with other members of the Operations Department to address and resolve any home or appliance-related issues in our vacation rental properties
- Manage a crew that is in the field preparing properties for guests' arrivals
- Communicate with homeowners and guests, addressing any concerns as they arise
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful, and display strong leadership characteristics. You must thrive in a team environment and possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You will be working in-house and in the field as needed under the direction of the Operations Manager.
- This is a full time position with frequent field errands
- Transportation is required
- Salary is based on experience
- Medical insurance and 401K benefits offered
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TLUXP does a great job! We have had experiences with other Tahoe rental companies and TLUXP stands well above them in quality of service.