Tahoe Luxury Properties is always looking for qualified applicants. Positions include full-time, part-time, and contract employment. If you do not see current open positions but would like to submit your application, please email careers@TLUXP.com.
We are both a real estate and vacation rental company, managing, renting and selling Tahoe’s finest luxury homes since 1994. We deliver five-star service to our guests and homeowners. We deeply value our longstanding relationships with local partners and vendors and maintain the highest standards in all ventures.
Luxury Home Coordinator
We are looking to add an exceptional individual to our 12-person Operations team. The below skill set will enable a person to best fill and enjoy this role:
- A genuine desire and ability to connect in a positive fashion with both guests and owners. Demonstrating empathy to create common ground, having a calm demeanor, and interacting with both knowledge and self-confidence is key.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly is an essential skill; it’s important to excel in both written and verbal communication. Our clients appreciate a level of interaction that represents a luxury brand.
- One should have a naturally friendly disposition and an upbeat personality. Such enthusiasm should also be reflected in the work ethic as well, ie - the willingness to go the extra mile to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Guests often expect to get an answer or resolution immediately. Knowing how to troubleshoot issues creatively and quickly, while working cohesively with others on your team to do so, is important. A desire to approach problem-solving as a team-player is ideal. Asking relevant questions and listening actively will be necessary. Focusing on follow- through to the end of the task is imperative.
- An eye for detail is essential.
The position involves caretaking luxury homes and interacting with the guests who have rented these homes to ensure they have a wonderful vacation experience. In that regard, your tasks will include:
- Checking the homes 24 hours prior to a guest’s arrive to ensure it is in perfect condition for the guests' arrival; a comfort level with technology and the ability to troubleshoot simple - Responding to calls/emails from guests with questions or concerns about their stay regarding operational issues, then determining the best way to address those matters to satisfaction;
- Conducting fall and spring walk throughs which involve completing inventories to ensure the homes are outfitted with necessary items and communicating any items which may be needed to owners; following up to ensure any necessary items have been addressed and/or purchased; suggesting to owners larger items which may need to be upgraded to maintain a luxury experience for guests;
- Scheduling various items such as window clean, carpet clean, biannual full house cleans, chimney sweep. Working with owners to facilitate anything they need assistance with at their home.
- Updating the relevant information about a home and ensuring it is kept up to date in the software program, so it is reliable for the team.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is optimistic and works well with others. We place great value on a positive work environment, and we enjoy working with each other. We are seeking a Luxury Home Coordinator that will contribute to our strong team dynamics demonstrating commitment to the team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
You all are doing an amazing job! I just arrived at teh house and you can't even tell it has been rented. It looks so great! I recommend TLUXP all the time. Thank you!