You are here
This compound-style estate, which once graced the cover of Interior Design magazine, was designed with a large extended family in mind. The gated 1.2-acre property includes a main house, two guest houses, a guest suite, a barbecue house, and two garages. A granite u-shaped porch creates unity with a retreat-like layout, while still offering private accommodations for all.
Knotty pine and granite throughout the estate highlight the lodge-style grandness. Columns and intricate beam work showcase architectural sophistication. The focus on simplicity and harmony creates a space that is warm and inviting, welcoming you to relax in the mountains.
The barbecue house is truly like nothing you have seen. The entire building hosts a wood-burning rotisserie, a charcoal grill and a gas grill spanning the width of a wall, all made of granite under a massive copper hood. The room fits a table with seating for 20 to bring everyone together, while the oversized slide-away barn doors bring the outside in. An industry-grade prep kitchen includes all the appliances you need to host a feast like no other. From the Traulsen refrigerator to the 6-burner Wolf range to the ice machine and wine refrigerator, no detail was overlooked.
The large, fenced yard is ideal for entertaining, outdoor games, and more. Or, stroll down to Lake Tahoe with both Debra Lane and Vivian Lane beach association memberships, including two piers (one for each association), a boat ramp, HOA sandy beach, and an association buoy.
An abundance of storage along with spacious grounds and numerous gathering areas make this compound ideal for large families or hosting groups. Create your legacy with a family estate for generations. Or envision a space for retreats and gatherings with friends.
- Listing Price:$14,950,000
- Street Address:1061 Lakeshore Boulevard
- City/State:Incline Village, NV
- Zip Code:89451
- Square Feet:7,028
- 1.2 Acres on Two Parcels
- Debra Lane and Vivian Lane Beach Associations with Boat Ramp Access, Association Buoy, HOA Sandy Beaches, & Two Piers
- Main House: 6 Bedrooms & 4.5 Baths
- Guest House: Loft Bedrooms & 2 Baths, Kitchenette
- Guest House Master Suite: 1 Bedroom & 1 Bath, plus Office
- Guest Room - Separate Entrance
- Barbecue House with Rotisserie, Charcoal & Gas Grills, plus Prep Kitchen
- 2-Car Garage plus Boat Garage
- Exceptional Built-In Storage