Snow tubing is located at SnoVentures Activity Zone in the base area of Squaw Valley adjacent to the parking lot. Play in the snow, bond with family and friends, then warm up at the SnoVentures Lodge located adjacent to all of the snow play fun.
SNOW TUBING DETAILS
- Tickets available for purchase online and at the SnoVentures Activity Zone
- Snow tubing sessions are 55 minutes long and begin on the top of the hour
- Limited number of tickets per session in order to provide the best experience
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Snow tubing hours are weather and conditions permitting
ARE YOU AN IKON PASS HOLDER?
You receive FREE Snow Tubing every Tuesday as a thank you for being an Ikon Pass holder!
REQUIREMENTS & SAFETY POLICIES
- Snow tubing is for adults & kids at least 40" tall
- All tubers must be able to independently get in and out of their own tube
- We offer adult and child sized tubes
- One person per tube. Parents are not allowed to ride in same tube as their child
- We recommend wearing winter boots. Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill