The Home Run is the best run, especially when it takes you directly from the ski resort to your house! Depending on snow levels, the opportunity is available to put on your skis at the house and ski down hill to Home Run Trail and directly to Highlands Gondola. At the end of the day or coming home for lunch, don't hassle with the parking lots and traffic, instead ski down Home Run Trail directly to the backyard! (Again, depending on snow levels.) A short walk takes you to Northstar Village, or hop on the Gondola for a quick ride to the Ritz-Carlton. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, perfect for letting the kids ride their bikes, this is one property that should not be missed. The open floor plan is perfect for family gatherings. Guest can enjoy conversation as a group while some prepare a gourmet meal in the kitchen, others play a competitive game at the card table and still others relax in the large great room with its huge gas fireplace, large windows and oversized flat screen television.
Bedroom #1 Master Suite - King (attached den with sofa bed - double)
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 2 Twin Bunk Beds
Bedroom #5 2 Twins
- 4,000 Square Feet
- Hot Tub
- Panoramic View of Sierras in Wooded Setting
- Ski In-Ski Out from Home Run Trail at Northstar (weather and snow conditions dependent)
- Great Room with Large Gas Fireplace, Multiple Windows, Sitting Area, Game Table & 80" Visio Flat Screen TV with DVR and Dish Satellite Service
- Kitchen with State of the Art Stainless Steel Appliances, Commercial Grade Panini Maker
- Large Covered Patio / Flat Deck Area off Kitchen
- Dining Room Table Seating for 10 - Counter Seating for 5
- Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan and Attached Den with Sofa Bed
- Flat Screen TV with DVR in 5th Bedroom - Flat Screen TV in Bedroom #4 on January 5th, 2017
- 5 iPod / iTouch / iPhone / Clock Combos for each Bedroom
- Travertine Bathrooms
- Wireless Internet
- Gas BBQ
- 2-Car Garage
- Pets Considered. Please Inquire. Prior Written Approval and $100 Pet Fee Required Per Pet.
- The NPOA Recreation Center provides guests with access to three pools (lap pool open year round), two hot tubs, dry saunas, fitness facility, game/arcade room, tennis courts, summer camps and clinics, bocce ball & basketball, nature trail, kids playground, massages, swim lessons and summer activities for daily guest fee. Free shuttles operate between Northstar homes and the Village center.
- At Northstar California resort, winter offers downhill skiing & snowboarding plus a cross-country and snowshoe center. Summer offers a lift-accessed mountain bike park and golf.
- The Village at Northstar offers dining, entertainment, spa services, and shopping options with numerous restaurants and shops, a movie theater, ice skating/roller skating rink, and more.
- Please note that during the Spring and Fall seasons, when Northstar's winter and summer mountain operations are closed, the Village restaurants and retail outlets run on a modified schedule. Expect limited dining and shopping options during these periods - typically between the end of ski season through late June and after Labor Day through mid-November.
- Explore nearby attractions on our interactive map below