Sunrise by Sunnyside is an expansive, blissfully serene lakefront estate. It is everything you'll want in a luxurious Tahoe getaway, and more. It is pure rustic luxury. Award-winning Tahoe architect Dick Whitaker dreamed of and built the quintessential Tahoe escape. High vaulted ceilings, exposed douglas fir beams, and floor-to-ceiling windows frame breathtaking lake views and create a feeling of sumptuous comfort and warmth. There is seclusion and togetherness all in one place. Guests park at the end of a private drive, step out into fresh Tahoe air, and step into the estate. Your first sight: a beautiful great room with expansive lake views. The home's central rooms bring families and friends together for fun, entertainment, meals and socializing. Then, the three sleeping wings each with beautifully appointed bedding and more lake views allow families to retreat to their private spaces for quiet time, reading, relaxing, and the best night's sleep you can imagine. The kitchen is a gourmet's dream. Delicious meals (and hot toddies) are cooked up in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen. The Viking range, double refrigerators, double ovens, double dishwashers, and full range of cooking supplies make it a cook's and entertainer's dream! If you need to sneak in some work (or just want to post photos for your envious Facebook friends), the home is equipped with a work area and WiFi throughout the house. And there are four flat screen TVs for prime home entertainment. You are both lakeside, and close to the slopes. A wooded pathway leads to your own dock, a short mile down the shore from Sunnyside Resort with its boat rentals and water ski lessons. Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley are within a 15-minute drive. Enjoy a soak under the stars and glass of wine to sooth sore muscles from your day's activities. Climb into the hot tub on the lower deck, watch the sun set and wait for the blanket of twinkling stars to fill your Tahoe sky.
Bedroom #1 King Suite
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 Queen Suite
Bedroom #5 King (can be converted into 2 Twins upon request)
Bedroom #6 Two Twin Bunk Beds
Bedroom #7 King Suite (can be converted into two trundles upon request)
- 5,000 Square Feet
- Spectacular Lake Views from Main Rooms and Most Bedrooms
- One Buoy - Upon Advanced Request with Buoy Addendum / Pier with Sun Deck and Ladders for Swimming and Boating. Please contact our Concierge to rent watercraft to access the buoy. Owner does not provide.
- Hot Tub
- Private Setting down Long Driveway with Natural Landscape
- 2 Dining Room Tables - Both Seat 8 and Wet Bar with Mini-Fridge and Ice Maker
- Outdoor Deck Dining Table Seats 10
- Living Room: Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Game Table, Doors to Exterior Deck
- Family Room: Flat Screen TV 31” with Blu Ray and Gas Fireplace
- Office Area Above Main Living Room with Lake View and TV 31”
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, 2 Kitchenaid Refrigerators, Kitchenaid Dual Oven, 6 Burner Gourmet, Viking Gas Range, Warming Drawer, 2 Kitchenaid Dishwashers, Microwave
- 1 Set of Kenmore Elite, 1 Set of GE2 Washers / Dryers
- iPod Docking Station with CD player
- 31"TVs in Bedrooms #2 and #7
- Jacuzzi Bath in Bedroom #4
- Gas BBQ on Deck with Inviting Furniture & Umbrella
- Wireless Internet
- Pets Considered. Please Inquire. Prior Written Approval and $100 Pet Fee Required Per Pet.
- Please be advised, this property has a driveway that could be considered steep. We strongly encourage anyone renting this property during the snow season (Nov 1-May 15), bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and always carry chains.